Friday 1 March 2024

Production Blog - Peer Review

  

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and understand my original ideas. I'm your host Jaydon Smith! And Today's topic is our peer review.

The Viewer

The viewer of our film was an incognito, magnificent man known by Juan, with a mask. Not kidding. He watched the film and was quite invested in it, every step of the way. Matter of fact, it was Juan who invited this individual to take great interest in this film.

The Result: Negative

So upon viewing this film there was an obvious problem, even I recognized. From viewing the recording footage, we decided that the lighting when Miss Vettorazzi and Abrue were speaking was horrid, and we couldn't see them. It was super dark and the shadows were very prominent. So this was a concern that I trusted Juan would fix, as he is the master tech manager. However I ensured that all the actors were able to view the scene and reviewed it themselves.

The Result: Positive

We asked more persons this time, and they enjoyed it quite a bit! Juan will post more specific quotations, but in my presence they said they liked the film, and that it was pretty cool and surprising. I loved seeing them jump at the alarm in the scene. We got lots of support! And its thanks to Juan and his amazing editing skills.


That's All!

That's it for this Production Blog, everyone. I hope I made at least most of my descriptions and intentions clear. Thank you for reading! And until next time, stay cool and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final CCR

    Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and under...