Thursday 29 February 2024

Production Blog - Editing (Jaydon POV)

  

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and understand my original ideas. I'm your host Jaydon Smith! And Today's topic is on editing, from my perspective.

I'm not an editor.

Look, my long-term followers know I edit. After all, you've seen my music video, and my "All-about-me" commercial! I can put things together, quite well if I'm using CapCut. However,  Juan is on a whole other level. This man uses so much more software than me, giving him an advantage of choice and efficiency. And some of them are paid too! Giving him the higher quality needed to surpass my CapCut Mumbo Jumbo. So all that stuff, I'll leave it to Juan.

What he's doing

Juan is currently editing the sound upon the Cyberattacker's movements. He works in that field, using the app mentioned before: Audacity!

That's All!

That's it for this Production Blog, everyone. I hope I made at least most of my descriptions and intentions clear. Thank you for reading! And until next time, stay cool and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final CCR

    Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and under...