Saturday 2 March 2024

Production Blog - Peer Review Edits

 

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and understand my original ideas. I'm your host Jaydon Smith! And Today's topic is on the peer review edits.

The Lights

So in response to the darkness issue of the speaking scene, Juan decided to take good note of our advise and bring light to our darkness. He brought up the general brightness of the scene, and added some highlights to the scene, so that we can make out what was going on! Cause you really couldn't see a thing! While it won't really affect the viewers understanding of the film, it shows more professionalism. If you want to see what the lighting looked like before the revisions, go and check out Juan's blog!


The Subtitles

During the Japanese speaking part, one of our reviewers said that we should add subtitles. So we did! I can't believe we didn't consider this before but this is a great idea, so the viewers can take hint of what is occurring. However, by leaving the subtitles out, it will allow the viewers to better resonate with the characters since they would be equally as confused. So maybe we won't change it! But it'll be debated.

That's All!

That's it for this Production Blog, everyone. I hope I made at least most of my descriptions and intentions clear. Thank you for reading! This will be my final blog before the release of The Final Task: Pestilence, so look out for that! And until next time, stay cool and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final CCR

    Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and under...