Wednesday 28 February 2024

Production Blog - Filming our Faults

  

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and understand my original ideas. I'm your host Jaydon Smith! And Today's topic is on our filming failures.

Filming Failures

When I say filming failures, I do not mean failures in filming. I mean whilst doing the prep work, we filmed all the mistakes we made. Thats right! Every time we dropped a curtain and made a ton of noise, it was caught on camera. The fun part (for me at least) is that you don't get to see it on my blog! You have to go and check it out on my partner Juan's. The link to his blogs are below!
https://us145-cambridgeaie-5461.blogspot.com/

Now instead, you can check out this totally awesome group picture of us! We had fun and we are all friends here


Filming Set-up

So to prepare for the Cyber Attacker Lair in Scene 2, we had to move these giant curtains, and we didn't know how to detach them at the time. So we struggled and turned and twisted until one fell down... and detached. We were very worried and concerned that we broke it. but nope! It detaches all along! And our camera got that all on camera! So make sure to check out Juan's blog!

That's All!

That's it for this Production Blog, everyone. I hope I made at least most of my descriptions and intentions clear. Thank you for reading! And until next time, stay cool and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final CCR

    Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and under...