Tuesday 27 February 2024

Production Blog - Week Hiatus.

  

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and understand my original ideas. I'm your host Jaydon Smith! And Today's topic is on our week hiatus.



We took a break

We took a break for a few days. A week to be exact, because we didn't film the previous Sunday. Why? Because our actors were very preoccupied. Our wonderful actor Sarah Abrue is not only working with us, but with another Media Studies group! Isn't that superb hard working? I commend her for that, and she's finally back with us this following Sunday! The 4th of March.

What I did

I did not even show up to the Church, our acting grounds, that day. I was very busy with History Work, as well as my other classes. So that was definitely a nice break for me!... If I actually did meaningful work. I feel like I did a little that day because I had two appointments that day, but it is fine! A little effort is better than no effort!


That's All!

That's it for this Production Blog, everyone. I hope I made at least most of my descriptions and intentions clear. Thank you for reading! And until next time, stay cool and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final CCR

    Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and under...