Sunday 25 February 2024

Production Blog - Voice Magic

  

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and understand my original ideas. I'm your host Jaydon Smith! And Today's topic is on editing! Specifically on the voice of yours truly. 

Scene 2

In scene 2, the Cyber-Attacker, Me, was recorded walking into his lair. And I started preparing for my hacking announcement, which of course, requires audio. So I had to record the same scene about 5 times, all with different samples of my voice and laugher. So the process ended up having me walk in my lair, test my mic, and then prepare a speech. And the audio used for the speech was from one of my samples, not the recording itself. Is that easy to understand?

Easy Process

I did the acting part and some direction, that's my role. Most of the editing is done by the expert, Juan. He used an application called Audacity to record my voice line. Then after having a LOT of bloopers, we finally decided on a recording (which I personally, thought could be better.) He extracted that file and masked it onto the video, finalizing Scene 2.


That's All!

That's it for this Production Blog, everyone. It was a bit short, but I hope I made at least most of my descriptions and intentions clear. Thank you for reading! And until next time, stay cool and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final CCR

    Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and under...