Friday 8 December 2023

Group Blog: The Final Pitch

  

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and understand my original ideas. I'm your host Jaydon Smith! And Today's topic is about the Pitch for My Final Task.

What is a Pitch?

So for this year, we have a new assignment which requires us to make a "Pitch" blog. A Pitch is a general idea of what the movie is going to consist of. For example, a pitch for the Avengers movie would be "Super Hero Movie Fighting Evil." It doesn't really dive into the actual plot, it just gives you an idea of what to expect. And now, I'll present our pitch to you.

Pitch #1

Our first pitch was a random idea, but it sounds fun: "Funny guy turns bad guys into paper." Crazy, I know, but I thought about what would maker a funny movie, so this could be really cool. Plus, it's easy to leave off a cliff-hanger

Pitch #2


That's All!

That's it for this Production Blog everyone. I hope I made at least most of my descriptions and intentions clear, as the decision to keep this song is an important one. Thank you for reading! And until next time, stay cool and attractive

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final CCR

    Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to Media TL;DR the series where I break down my greatest projects so you can easily dive in and under...